March 18, 2021 Episode 0: Introducing My Awesome Hobby Podcast
I love hobbies and I have a lot of them. A lot. Over the years, they have provided a great way for me to chill out and get away from the hustle and bustle of my every day life. In fact, I love hobbies so much that I decided to start a podcast, My Awesome Hobby. Listen as I talk about why I started the podcast and share a little bit about myself, including my favorite hobbies.
Why I started the podcast
- I’m making it my personal mission to promote hobbies and help people find activities that they will love.
- I enjoy talking about hobbies and noticed that others do too.
- I love creative projects and have always wanted to start a podcast.
- I live in Louisville, KY (born and raised)
- I’ve been married to my wife, Mary, for 18+ years
- We have three kids and a Goldendoodle named Gertie
- Traditional woodworking – Check out my gallery here.
- Scroll saw art – I have a side hustle making custom wood art. Learn more at MadeByJayLane.com.
- Video games
- Cheering for the Minnesota Vikings
- Fantasy football
- Twitter: @jaylane
- LinkedIn: @digitaljaylane
- Email: [email protected]
- Personal website: JayLane.com
- Custom handcrafted wood art business: MadeByJayLane.com
Subscribe to the Podcast
Listen and subscribe to My Awesome Hobby on all the major podcasting platform including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, and Pocket Casts. Pandora is coming soon (I hope).
Be a Guest on the Show!
If you have a hobby (or hobbies) that you love talking about, I’d love to have you on the show. Drop me a line!