Online & Classroom Training
I enjoy teaching and sharing what I’ve learned with others. I have taught dozens of digital marketing, social media and software classes geared towards executives, business owners, non-profits and marketing professionals.
Some of the organizations I’ve worked with have included:
- University of Louisville
- Bellarmine University
- Jefferson Technical & Community College (JCTC)
- GE Appliances
- Social Media Club of Evansville
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Community Ventures Corporation
- Louisville Small Business Development Center
- National City Bank Women’s Economic Development Outreach (WEDO) Program
Past topics have included:
- Growing Your Business with Social Media
- Social Media Boot Camp
- Digital Marketing 101
- Social Media 101
- Using Google Accounts to Grow Your Business
- How to Create Your Own WordPress Website/Blog
- Introduction to Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- Using Google Analytics to Track Website Visitors
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
I am available for individual training sessions with those wanting to learn more about digital marketing or social media. Topics can be customized based on the audience.
Please feel free to call me at 502-509-2529 or use my contact form if you would like to learn more.